Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Week 1 - Day 2

Man alive, last night  I dreamt about cheating. My husband asked if it was on him, I was like No. Food, I cheat with food.

And you would think that after just one day of dieting, I would have lost all 30kg and would be beautiful and sleek. Alas, the mirror says differently, apparently my back rolls didn't get the memo and are staying for a bit.

Wish me luck, I just need to be good for 15 weeks (holy mother of all that is good and holy, that is a long time) and then I will (cross fingers and toes) have lost 15kg. One kilo a week, is very reasonable, everyone nod their heads. Of course in our heads we are saying, that is way too slow, we need to drop a dress size a week. Sigh.

Exercise would help. Hehe. Ooooo, just remembered I am going for a walk tomorrow with a friend.

Okay, let me pretend to distract myself from food.

Good Luck, May the 4th be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment